CLEAR THE SKIES FOR A NEW HERO!
The peaceful sky village of Levantia is in danger! The dastardly Dr. N. Forchin and his accomplice, Vapor, have stolen the Emerix – a powerful amulet and all hope may be lost! Created by Picomy. Published by SEGA.
Fly into a beautiful action adventure and save a whimsical world full of flight and fantasy. Master the wind to fly, freefall, dash and bash your way across beautiful 3D rendered sky-islands, jungles, seas and deserts.
• Fly, freefall and fight with the help of the wind and a propeller & walk and explore when on land
• Master new skills such as powerful Dash and Bash attacks or use the power of Wind to solve puzzles
• Spawn many Power-ups such as a Shield, Hourglass, Aeroblade and lots more
• Find hidden treasures and collect many items
• Multiple control schemes including intuitive Flow-motion controls
• 10+ hours of deep gameplay
• Explore four stunning worlds
• Meet and befriend a cast of friendly characters
• Face dozens of unique enemies and prepare for an epic boss battle
• Discover a host of islands within your village to play mini-games and side-quests to earn special rewards
• Game Center Achievements
• 60FPS performance with beautiful console-like graphics
Best Entertainment Game Design
Our goal was to make a full-blown action / adventure game designed for mobile (touchscreens) with the same depth and feel of many games we love and grew up with. This proved to be a huge challenge since we didn't want to compromise the diversity in gameplay and controls on a platform with no physical (gameplay) buttons. In Heroki, players are in control as they will master lots of abilities, power-ups, storytelling and overcome lots of challenges once they progress further into the game. This keeps the gameplay fresh and diverse and overall really fun to play!
Motivatie 2e categorie
Best Technical Achievement
We have built Heroki from the ground up using the proprietary Picon Engine. Our multiplatform 3D Engine has been a result of 5 years development and we are very proud of this achievement. Heroki runs 60 frames per second on almost every iOS device with impressive lighting / shaders, real-time shadows and lots of post-effects.
Motivatie 3e categorie
Best Art Direction
Despite fancy shaders and other technical effects, the visuals in Heroki are being lifted by its art-style. The very colorful, consistent and easy to recognize art-style pleases a very broad audience and make it stand out in today’s competition on the mobile platform.
Motivatie 4e categorie
Best Music & Audio
The music and sound effects in Heroki have been custom made - fitting all environments, cut scenes and gameplay. We’ve added a lot of dynamic music in Heroki as well - based on what is shown onscreen. For example: In the world map, the instruments change based on the world you are into, or when you are flying in the Hometown multiple music loops are being added on top of the main music based on your position in the village. Tons of these details can be found throughout the game. A lot of thought went into making the 800+ sound effects as well - such as applying a universal pitch, so that every sound effect sounds right at every cue in the music.