Dutch Game Awards 2011
The Dutch Game Awards were awarded during the event Game in the City on November 24 in Amersfoort, during the Control Industry Dinner. The Dutch Game Awards is a showcase of the achievements of the Dutch Game Industry, highlighting both the quality and quantity of games produced in the Netherlands. The purpose of the awards is to spotlight the achievements of the Dutch Game industry and to promote The Netherlands as a game development country to the world.
Killzone 3 overall winner at the Dutch Game Awards 2011
Killzone 3 by the Amsterdam based gamestudio Guerrilla Games was the biggest winner at the annual presentation of the Dutch Game Awards. The game won the award for Best PC/Console Game, Best Audio Design & Music and the Control Industry Award.
Complete overview of the winners of the Dutch Game Awards 2011:
- Best PC/Console: Killzone 3
- Best Handheld/Mobile Game: WINtA
- Best Online Game: Radical Fishing
- Best Visual Design: Gatling Gears
- Best Original Game Design: Proun
- Best Audio Design: Killzone 3
- Best Serious Game: Body Posture
- Best Advergame: Sucker Punch Annihilation
- Best Casual Game: Delicious – Emily’s Childhood Memories
- Best Student Game: Room Racers
- Games for Health Europe Award 2011: Juf in a Box
- Best Euro Indie Award: 112 episode 01 HD
- Control Industry Award 2011: Killzone 3
Click here for the detailed jury jury report.